Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Are You A Technophobe Too?

Well, I have to say the last few weeks have been very educational for me.

I never went to university (or college, depending on you location.) My family thought it quite strange, as even as a little girl I always had a thirst for knowledge.

In fact I was the geeky kid at school that looked forward to trips to the factory because it meant I got to see how things were made and what really made them work.

But Ive also always had a very strong work ethic.

From my teenage years I always wanted to get a job and start earning my own money. Even at 14 I knew that there was something different about the pocket money your family gave you and the cash that you could earn for yourself.

Well, now at the ripe old age of 27 I have finally began to put those 2 passions together and am teaching myself how to build my very own website which in turn will build me my very own income.

This seemed like a reasonably straight forward project when I started out. Oh, I knew there would be a learning curve and I knew also that there would be times when I felt a little out of my depth but thats ok I said to myself, because I like a challenge.

And oh boy did I get one!

You see up until about a year ago I was what could very easily be described as a technophobe. I had never had an email address, I didnt have a clue what an mp3 player did and I still dont understand quite how this whole World Wide Web thing works. But having said all that I have never before felt that there was so much free learning and such possibilities right a my fingertips, all available to me just at the touch of a button.

In the last few weeks what I have learnt been able to teach myself - about building my very own website has been nothing short of phenomenal even if I do say so myself ;-)

The thing is I know I still have a long way to go and I realise that there is so much more out there to learn but when I think back to the 26 year old girl who didnt have enough belief in herself to write an email and I compare her to the 27 year old woman who dedicates herself to the passions that drive her, Ive got to say: I cant wait for the rest of my journey.

They say a journey of a million miles starts with a single step. But I dont know if that is enough. I believe that our journeys start long before we start counting the steps, what we need to do is not to be afraid to keep on stepping even when the terrain is a little unfamiliar.

Believing in yourself and the things that you can learn to do is the very first step in working your way to your own future of success.

Anything I can do you can do better.

Denise Hamilton has had a phenomenal impact on Network Marketing out of the UK. Now you can learn what you need to know to succeed too http://www.HomeWorkersReview.com.Anabel Blog20665
Adrian Blog80678

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch